PulseRite is a web application that connects patients with
doctors, clinics and hospitals. It has two modules, Member
Module and Clinic/Hospital (Health Care Center - HCC) Module.
Every Member is assigned with a unique PulseRite ID at the time of registration. Using the ID and password, user can access his/her portal anytime. Any Member can perform the following activities using PulseRite portal:
- Lookup for a Doctor/Clinic/Hospital based on speciality or location or name
- Check the availability of each preferred Doctors at multiple practice locations
- Book an appointment for either self or relatives/friends
- Add and maintain family members profiles
- Receive notifications via email and sms when appointments are booked, rescheduled or canceled.
- Keep a track of all the appointments
- Reschedule and Cancel appointments
Every HCC is assigned with a unique PulseRite ID at the time of registration. Using the ID and password, HCC can access its portal anytime. Any HCC can perform the following activities using PulseRite portal:
- Add profiles of multiple Doctors who practice at the registered HCC
- Add availability of each Doctor
- View, Reschedule and Cancel appointments of each Doctor
- Receive email and sms notifications when the Member Reschedules or Cancels appointment